Monday, August 11, 2008

FOREVER SISTERS!!!

HERE AM AM WITH MY NEW BABY SISTER! SHE IS GROWING SO FAST! SHE WILL BE 8 WEEKS OLD THIS WEEK! WE WENT BACK TO THAT FANCY COURT HOUSE LAST MONDAY. YOU KNOW THE ONE MOMMY AND DADDY TO ME TO EXACTLY 2 YRS AGO IN AUGUST OF 2006! I GOT TO SEE THAT VERY NICE JUDGE AGAIN. HE WAVED HIS MAGIC WAND AND POOF MY BABY SISTER IS NOW OFFICIALLY ANIA GRACE KILBURN! AND WE ARE FOREVER SISTERS!

HERE I AM WITH ONE OF MY BIG SISTERS LAYELEA AT HER CHURCH PICNIC! I HAD SO MUCH FUN! MY BIRTH MOMMY IS HER MOMMY TOO! I KNOW IT'S ALL COMPLICATED, BUT IT SURE IS FUN HAVING ALL THIS FAMILY. AND AGAIN WE ARE FOREVER SISTERS!

4 comments:

Nana said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU. Ania, what a lucky girl you are be Emma's big sister and be part of such a wonderful family. I know mommy,daddy, grandma and papa are so happy that the nice judge waved that magic wand. It will be fun watching you both grow up and not only be sisters but be good friends. We love you. NanaKaren

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a beautiful family. I'm so happy for you and for Jami to know Ania is officially a Kilburn. To know she is in the most loving and caring family anyone could hope for. I love all of you. I thank God every night for your entire family. Thank you for letting us be a part of your lives and I can't thank you enough for being Jami's saviors.

Love ya all,
Robin

G-ma Susie said...

Emma and Ania, You'll soon learn that a sister is for argueing with, and tattling on, and being selfish to. You'll also learn that she will always be there for you, she'll be your best friend - no matter what. We're so, so happy you have each other. Grandma

G-ma Susie said...

P. S. --- I edited my comment and deleted a very important word - LOVE, Grandma!!!