Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ania.......8 weeks old!

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN 8 WEEKS! i AM STAYING AWAKE MORE AND TRYING TO GET ON A SCHEDULE SOMEWHAT! USUALLY 5-6 HRS AT NIGHT....YEA! I REALLY LIKE TO SMILE....STILL ESPECIALLY AT MOM!


MOMMY SAYS SEE HAS LOTS OF BUSY WORK TO GET ON! THANK YOU 'S AND ANNOUNCEMENTS ON MY ARRIVAL. SHE HOPES TO GET THEM OUT REAL SOON!


AUNT CINDY AND UNCLE KENT GAVE US OUR 1ST MATCHING SISTER OUTFITS!








3 comments:

G-ma Susie said...

Beautiful babies! We are truly fortunate to have these little angels in our lives.Things have certainly changed in the Kilburn household in the last (nearly) 3 years - and we love every minute of the craziness! Grandma

meme said...

Can't get much cuter than those two..Oh so happy to hear your wonderful news... Your family is complete and all yours !!!!
Enjoy, enjoy...
heifer Judy

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures, love all of them even the new family one. I just can't get over how much both girls have grown. Ania looks just like Jamil. I know you both have your hands full right now but just wait til you have 2 beautiful teenage daughters! Dad will probably go nuts! Hope to see you all soon.
Love,
Robin