Saturday, April 16, 2011

OUTDOOR FUN!!



LAST WEEKEND WE ENJOYED THE DAY OUTSIDE ON SUNDAY, IT WAS AN AWESOME DAY. WE FOCUSED AGAIN BIKE SAFETY, WE DISCUSSED HELMETS AND STAYING ON THE SIDEWALK AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

WE RODE AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD ALOT AND TO THE PARK. THEN WE WERE VISITING AT A NEIGHBORS HOUSE AND THE KIDS WERE PLAYING "HIDE AND SEEK" AND W/I IN A COUPLE MINUTES WE REALIZED WE HAD NOT SEEN ANIA, SO DOUG WENT TO CHECK ON HER AND SHE WAS GONE. THAT QUICK...SHE HAD WALKED DOWN THE SIDEWALK, CROSSED THE STREET AND A NEIGHBOR WAS WALKING HER BACK. AFTER SHE GOT A SPANKING AND STOOD IN THE CORNER I GAVE HER A HUG. I WAS SO UPSET AND MAD, BUT THEN REALIZED HOW SCARED SHE WAS TOO. I GAVE HER SOME MUCH NEEDED LOVIN AND A LONG TALK. SHE IS SO BIG AND THINKS SHE CAN DO SO MUCH ON HER OWN, SHE IS A VERY STRONG WILLED 2YR OLD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kristen for posting all these great pictures of the girls. I love them all and I just can't get over how big they are getting. It's been a tough couple of months with my parents...Dad just got out of the rehab after a moneth in the hospital and a month in rehab..been taking turns with my siblings and daughters going over and taking care of the 2 of them..trying to enjoy what time we have left..miss you guys and can't wait to spend time with you again..hugs and kisses to you all and we love you.
Robin