ANIA WAS SO EXCITED WHEN SHE GOT HOME AND SAW HER BIG GIRL BED, IT WAS A GREAT SURPRISE. MOMMY SAID IT WAS TIME ANIA WOULD FREQUENTLY YELL "GET ME OUTTA THIS CRIB I GOTTA POOP" SHE IS DOING GREAT WITH POTTY TRAINING. SHE SAYS DAILY "I WEAR BIG GIRL PANTIES LIKE EMMA"

HOORAY FOR ANIA!!
2 comments:
Thank you for posting pictures so often. I cannot believe how quickly they are both growing. I need to get out to see them more.They are both very lucky girls to have you and Doug as their parents. I love the "get me out of this bed so I can poop"
Yeah Ania!!! We so proud of you and your big girl panties!! We really miss you guys and can't wait to see you all again. Give the girls big hugs and kisses from me and Poppy. Hopefully we can get together soon! You don't know how many time I wanted to yell the same thing Ania!! :)
Post a Comment