Our newest member of the family Dixon is doing well! We adopted him last week at the Clarian Spring Fling. He has only had 1 accident and is adapting us chasing him around! He's a big cuddle bug! I woke up this Am and luckily Mom and Dad's bed is big, because their he and I were all snuggled between Mom and Dad in their bed. I tend to sneak in there in the weeee hrs! We have had lots of fun playing this week and Mom and I have been talking alot about adoption. I am understanding that Dixon's Mama loved him so much, but was just unable to care for him right now. We did get her name, she wanted to know Dixon was ok. Mom called her this week and she was very grateful. We gave her our blog address and asked her to check on him at any time. I have a lot to learn about adoption, Mom says it is both beautiful and painful. She says the previous Mommies are true HEROS in her eyes!
PS please dont tell Ania we allow Dixon to share her paci---ut oh!
No comments:
Post a Comment