Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Dec 2nd
I was unsure as to what to do today. We went to Disney on Ice. I thought I would find a time to make a kind gesture. I saw a family struggling with 4 small children and not enough chairs, so I took them an extra chair. But that wasn't enough, I kept thinking of what else. We went on "family night" so it was more "affordable". Of course Emma wanted everything... one thing being cotton candy. Every kid around us was getting it. We said "no" for 2 reasons it was to much sugar and it was $12. A kind family in front of us offered to share some cotton candy with Emma! She was so excited. They further offered to take our pic as and send us some pics of the show....since I made it there with a dead camera battery! Then on the way out they offered to give Emma the Mickey ears that came with the cotton candy! How nice....needless to say I decided I could day a day off, we had received a great gift ourselves! And a BIG THANKS to Amiee and her family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment