GOOD BYE SUMMER!
UPDATE: ANIA IS MUCH MORE FUN TO PLAY WITH (AND PUSH DOWN) NOW THAT SHE IS BIGGER! I AM TRING HARD TO BE A GOOD AND NICE BIG SISTER. I STARTED BACK TO PRESCHOOL AGAIN THIS YEAR I GO 2 DAYS A WEEK AND I AM IN THE 3'S CLASS. ANIA IS REALLY STARTING TO COMMUNICATE MORE. SHE TELLS ON ME WHEN I'M MEAN TO HER, SOMETIMES PUSHES ME BACK, AND EVEN MAKES ME CRY. WE ARE TURNING INTO GREAT FRIENDS!
4 comments:
Ania, you look like you're waving 'bye to summer!
Fantastic pictures! I was worried about you guys cause I hadn't heard from you in a while. I left you a voicemail just checking on you and Jami said to call you again but I've been working long hours and sleeping the others trying to get my head above water. The girls are getting so big! We need to get together soon. Miss you all and love you bunches!
Robin
Sorry Robin, I've just been really sick. Start feeling better and then fever, HA and aches return. Saw a new infectious disease doc today. Lots of meds hopefully a light at the end of the tunnel. Good to hear from you, miss you guys too
Post a Comment