Sunday, January 04, 2009

FUNNY PHRASES!

I'VE BEEN DOING A LOT OF GROWING LATELY AND MY LANGUAGE IS DEFINATELY EXPANDING! HERE ARE A FEW FROM THIS WEEK, MOMMY WAS BITING HER LIP NOT TO LAUGH....
"ANIA DON'T PINCH MOMMIES' BREAST THAT'S NOT APPROPRIATE"
"EXCUSE ME DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY BINKIE IS BY CHANCE" (YES I STILL HAVE IT TO SLEEP)!
CRYING......"MOMMY I LOST MY BINKIE....I'M BUMMIN' "
MOMMY: "EMMA STARTING MONDAY THE BINKIE DOES NOT LEAVE YOUR BED" EMMA: "MOMMY YOU CAN VISIT ME"

3 comments:

G-ma Susie said...

You forgot a couple - "Ania, you're giving me a headache!" and one of my faves when she has food still on her plate but leaves the table, "Dixie, don't even think about it!" :)

Nana said...

Remember that Old Art Linkleter show that was called "Kids say the darndest things"? Kristen you might not remember but G-ma Susie does I am sure. It is amazing what comes out of their mouths.It amazes me every day the thins that they do an say.

Nana said...

Sorry my fingers were typing faster than my mind. Seems to be happening more frequently these days. I meant to say I amazes me every day the things that they do and say. I guess I need spell check.