TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY WE HUNG AROUND AND PLAYED AND WHEN DOUG GOT HOME WE TAUGHT HER TO PLAY HOT POTATO, SHE LAUGHED AND LOVED IT.
MY RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS WAS NOT SO DIFFICULT TONIGHT. I GOT A CHRISTMAS CARD PUT SOME LOTTERY TICKETS IN IT AND TAPED IT TO A GIANT KITKAT BAR. I WROTE A MESSAGE AND IT SAID:
"HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM A PERFECT STRANGER. YOU ARE NOW APART OF MY 24 RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS. TO DE STRESS FOR THE HOLIDAY I COMMITTED MYSELF TO DOING SOMETHING NICE FOR OTHERS. HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY AND GOOD LUCK!" I THEN DROVE A WHILE AND PICKED A MAILBOX TO CALL IT HOME!
21 MORE TO GO WOO HOO
3 comments:
Hmmm. Perfect stranger, guess that means we won't finda KitKat in our mailbox,huh? Even tho I see you nearly every day, I enjoy checking the blog to see what the RAOK (random act of kindness) of the day was. I think this is a great idea, and could end up being a lot of fun, as well as making you chuckle a bit on the inside! What a delight for the recipient! Love, Mom
How fun ! It's kinda like a game ! One that makes you feel good after you've done it too ! hehe... I bet whoever it was had a big smile on their face ! I look up to you so much, and this is an awesome thing you're doing ! Keep it up girly !! ILOVEYOU !!!! =]]
You are so creative! I am taking notes!
Post a Comment