Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ania

I LOVE MY GRANDMA AND PAPA TIME, THEY COME TO SEE US LOTS!
BIG SIS REALLY WANTS TO HELP, HERE i AM IN HER BABY'S STROLLER!


I AM STAYING AWAKE A LITTLE MORE EACH DAY!


THIS IS AN EARLIER SLEEPY HEAD PICTURE!






I KINDA LIKE ALL MY GADGETS, BUT I LIKE TO BE CUDDLED IN SOMEONES ARMS MOST OF ALL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay I love the bouncy chair and the one with Emma strolling Ania around. Well actually I love them all. Looks like Ania might be staying awake a little more often. Great picture of grandma and grandpa can't wait to see them again. Love ya all!!!
Robin

Anonymous said...

It's so hard to believe that Ania is already a month old. It just seems that she's always been a part of this family. What a beautiful little girl is joining a beautiful big sister, Emma. We love them both so. Love, Grandma Susie