Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day Fun




Although Mommy worked today, we had a really fun and relaxing weekend. We started the weekend by celebrating Mama Kilburn's birthday Friday night then we went to a neighbors bonfire.
Sat we went boating with Gaga and Papa Harper and the family, I love the water ..Pics to come soon! My cousins spent the night and played with me, it was so much fun!
And yes another bonfire!!
Sunday Mommy got out the water trampoline(better on land) and I played outside with my neighbor friends Laney and Jillian.
I love having Mommy home more we have lots of fun.
I told her the other day "potty". So she sat me on it and I tinkled. Course she had to call Gaga and Papa and Mama and Papa so I could tell them "big girl potty". I get 3 M&M's each time I go!! Who-Hoo!! I have done it 4 times now! Mommy said she does not expect miracles, but she is glad I am getting the concept...whatever that means I just know I LIKE M&M's!!!!!! That's all for now..........



1 comment:

Grandma Susie said...

Yum - pool water!