Monday, October 23, 2006

Update!!

It's been a really crazy week around here, but it hasn't stopped me! Grampa and cousin David were in a terrible car accident last Tuesday. Grampa is doing better and will be released from the hospital today to rehab, he's still in alot of pain. Cousin David has been at our house since last Wed and Mommy and I have taken really good care of him while Daddy went to work!!
We helped clean out Grandma's garage this weekend and Mommy said she rescued this HARD wooden chair for a timeout chair, whatever that is!!!! I think she forgot the name of my Blog!! HELLO remember.... "ANGEL"!!!!

It wasn't me Mommy I promise!!!
Here's me bringing cousin David my books to enjoy!! Mommy's training me early to be a good nurse!!!! Mommy says he's feeling a lot better and starting to look more like himself.

1 comment:

Bailey said...

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON IN THE KILBURN HOUSE!!!
GLAD TO HEAR THAT THE FAMILY IS DOING WELL!
BAY